The past few days have been such an absolute roller coaster that I don't even know where to start. I've written down my points for this post somewhere but I don't think I will have time to actually write out everything because dad turned on his mio tv thing and I don't have any connection to my own room. Also I don't think it's easy to fit in 2 days worth of thinking into half an hour, especially because, for once, it isn't so much of random fluff. The next stuff that I'm going to talk about Is more of descriptive though, and skimming over the more important issues to have a brief overview about what I was doing the past few days. I couldn't write something every day the last few days because I was offshare from mainland Singapore, so there wasn't any internet connection. No I do not have a smartphone! :P
I was talking to Jon Lee about how writing something every day means that you have a hit-and-miss situation. Some days, it's completely random and hard to follow, but if you write something every day, sometimes you hit on the good stuff. I think back to the last few times when I used to blog infrequently because I was often waiting for something discussion-worthy to write about, but it becomes a kind of waiting game sometimes.
The chalet on the offshore island of Sultan Shoal was extremely fun though, just like the first time I went. We went fishing and caught a lot of fish, which Yuezhi's mom then cooked and we were able to eat for dinner as part of the nasi lemak. Jon Lee said that he should change his major to fishing, so that for the first time he will be able to know a skill with which he can feed himself. Haha. Viola players. Anyway the island has 2 chalets and only PSA employees can book the chalet, which means that it's pretty much alone most of the time, except for the occasional times when you meet the people from the other chalet. Yuezhi's mom loves the place, because it's a place where one can truly be alone.
Another thing... Jon Lee has officially graduated from BMT! BMT meaning... Basic Mahjong Training. We were teaching him how to play mahjong while on the island, and he was teaching us how to play the Cashflow, which is a game that teaches basic financial knowledge. A fair exchange, I think. Anyway I still have to share this family computer with my younger bro, who wants to use it now, so cheerio til then!
No comments:
Post a Comment