Wow... It's been 1 semester since the last time I performed with the OMM for their ChildAid concert! Life's been such a rollercoaster since then. Not least doing well for my jury, which has effectively illuminated the crazily busy semester for all memory now. Though I still remember that during the semester, I kept saying that 'after this semester, I want to be human again' because the whole time I was practically 做牛做马 (having the life of a work animal). It was unbelievable how busy I was.
Sigh... I really would like to write more but my spirit is tired from writing a very long email to C. Not even sure if it will be read, be deleted immediately, or just go into the spam. Life is so difficult. I want to help but can I? May I? Maybe I'll just send it tomorrow. It's been waiting for a few days though... I've just been so crazy busy.
Really tired now... Goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment