Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Demophobia

Hmm... I don't really have that much to say today, particularly because it's late... suffice to say that I went out (again) to Pitstop cafe which is really like a kind of Mind's cafe. After that they went to eat at some restaurant kind of thing, and they were drinking alcohol, which is really not my kind of thing. Other than being really turned off by the smell and taste, I really don't have a thing for consuming a substance that interferes with my thoughts. As I saw them just having fun drinking some drink called 'Waterfall' where alcohol cascading down a bottle is set alight, and having 'Flaming Orange' where one drinks the alcohol in half an orange skin, eats a section of an orange, and drinks orange juice after that. It was unnecessarily complicated and somehow after that I just kept feeling... is it really necessary for anyone to drink before they feel that they have a good time? Can't understand those people. My mom does tend to drink sometimes, and when I was 4 she tricked me into drinking some beer because I thought it was apple juice (well, it was the same colour...) and since then alcohol and me just don't mix. Just as well, because alcohol is expensive, an expense that I'm secretly glad not to have to make.

Well... after a whole day just playing games and chatting non stop and the antics with alcohol I just have... demophobia. A kind of feeling where if I'm around people any more I want to explode, and I just want to be withdrawn and not talk to anybody at all. Probably it has to do with the things that I've been doing since last week, with the rehearsals for OMM and then all the conversations with various people. I feel that I'm once again approaching the point where just one thing will throw me over the line and I will end up avoiding people for some time, and when I do that, I'm not even sure that I will update the blog every day because I don't really feel like talking right now. Didn't help that C came online and I sent the person 3 messages and C never replied... well okay. At least I can take it pretty well for the most part... I just need to practice more. To solve the musical problems, not the real ones...

Well, I am always reachable via email and sms. Cheerio for about a week, I guess.

No comments: