In between of being tired of practising harp, I've managed to practise my piano pieces to a level I'm satisfied with, so I'm going on to try a Nocturne of Chopin's, as well as to start learning the 3rd prelude of WTC, the C# major! I haven't actually looked at the fugue for that, but the prelude is pretty awesome as it is. After that I really liked this fugue somewhere... I know it's in Book 1 of the WTC so I guess I just have to look for it. Yep... imslp confirms that it's Fugue VIII, Eb minor. Yeah!
Also, I cycled to Serangoon North to go jogging (well, brisk walking) with Jasmine. Took a shortcut from Gardens to Srgn N even though I had absolutely no idea which way to go. Then again I usually just use my sixth sense to figure out where to go, and most of the time I'm right. Anyway, Jasmine and I ended up going to the Japanese Cemetary, which was within walking distance. There, we saw a bunny!! Instead of jogging we ended up chasing a bunny. Haha. Well it was sooooooooo cute, and Jasmine took a lot of pictures. In case you're wondering, we did get some exercise in after, plus a lot of talking. Then, it started to rain, so I couldn't cycle back, so we had dinner in the area. We had awesome dumpling noodles! Was a really good deal because there were 4 large dumplings and the noodle portion was pretty generous too. Only thing was that I was a little stuffed after that.
Then I met Marcus Tay (flute senior, just graduated from YST) and he had.... wow... changed a lot. I thought he was staying at the Serangoon North area, but it turned out that he was just teaching there. Wonder what his plans are right now. Probably nothing much yet.
After the rain I finally managed to cycle back. Then I watched the premiere of HP7 online. I'm not really a HP fan, so I just left the sound on while I pottered about (pun intended) doing my stuff. The interviews of the stars got a little repetitive after a while though, they were mostly saying the same things.
Yay, managed to improve finger agility today. It feels a little tight though, I think I need to increase the intensity more gradually. Anyways it's been a long day, so time for bed *yawn*
No comments:
Post a Comment