ahh!! ahh!! ahh!!!!!! I almost forgot!!!!! *flaps arms up and down*!! ahh!! I can't forget your birthday, or I'll never forgive myself...haha....and so.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
to my most beloved junior.... haha! (and the norweigian equivalent of that(hope you still remember that I learn norweigian...) is 'Gratulere med dagen'!) You must send me an email about your life soon, now that it's the june holidays. Alternatively, you can send me the link to your blog.... *smiles* look forward to knowing more!
*plays music*
Happy birthday to you....
Happy birthday to you....
Happy birthday to Penelope!
Happy birthday to you!
Oh btw... a lame joke.....
Q: What is the oldest letter in the alphabet?
A: 'U', because for every birthday that anyone celebrates, the letter 'U' celebrates it three times.
Of course, there is always the issue of the blood group becoming 'A+U', but nevermind....
Btw, I hope you still remember your promise to me after I told you my O level results.... I will keep that in mind too.... tsk tsk tsk..... now you're only one year younger than me! You're 15 while I'm 16.... Heehee.....
P.S. I still read those messages that S1 wrote to me in that little purple calendar-like thingy....
No comments:
Post a Comment