I lol-ed when I read that. What excellent sarcasm! The article was about how Indonesia is trying to rush out the venues ahead of the SEA games. Obviously they learnt nothing from the India-and-Commonwealth-Games debacle, and from what I see, the progress is even worse than India's was. Really, what's up with organisers nowadays?
Anyways, since I started a blog post, I might as well continue and talk about the week so far, these being the last few hours before the week ends. This Thursday I met up with Thilaiga, Hazel and Colin for lunch. It has been pretty long since I met Thi. Then Hazel and Colin spent the first half of the lunch 'quarreling' over which song to pick. Lol.
As for the rest of the week, it has not been nearly as productive as I hoped it could be. Haha. Well I tried to concentrate entirely on my Biz for Musicians project, but it had the reverse effect... instead of getting any work done, I didn't get anything done at all. When I did practise a little, however, I realised that I actually Wanted to do my project. Ziqiao was telling me pretty much the same thing. I think it's something that comes generally to people... when they have more things that they must urgently complete, they will end up doing stuff a lot faster than someone who has less stuff to do. I guess it's something like the last-minute rush to complete projects. So, anyway. I realised part of the unproductivity was because I was missing my harpy :(
Well, since we know that doing more of other work (like writing a blog) will make you do the work you intended to do in the first place (like my project), I guess I should get back to it now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment