Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ouch!

Exam today was bad... Chem paper was one of the worst I've ever done. I really think I could have done better though. Geog elective was pretty bad too. I think I was practically writing nonsense all the way.

After that, I 'kiap'ed my finger (in other words my finger got caught) in the car window. The window was coming up and at the same time, my finger was there... ouch....! It's a good thing that I still can type properly, it won't be a problem in tomorrow's exam. Surprisingly though, after the pain in the 'kiap'ed finger subsided, now it's the neighbouring finger that's hurting. There must be something really weird about it.

I'm really looking forward to the end of tomorrow's exams. After that, exam is as good as finished cos I only have one more paper left, which is music, next thursday. Music is no sweat. I've always done very well in it. In fact, I do think that it is my best subject. So far, the practical has gone quite well, I think. Listening, melody writing and harmony & analysis is fine too. I only have a slight problem with world music. Over the course of 5 days, though, that can easily be resolved. For now, though, there's still E maths and Bio to go... T.T

No comments: